October 4, 2022
Changing The Corporate Landscape For The Better Through Our Individual Action With Brooke Taylor
Struggling to find success AND joy in your career? It might be time to develop a new relationship with work & success. (Because the truth is, my love, success is NOT a destination – it’s a feeling!) Let’s talk about the “Success Wound™” and the role it might be playing in your leadership and career.
Ready to let go of the baggage and define success on your own terms?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Brooke’s career history and discovering what success means to her The Success Wound™ – what it is & healing from it!
- Some of the factors in sexual harassment going unaddressed in the workplace Brooke’s corporate life, history with addiction, and her recovery.
- The #1 reason people left their jobs during the pandemic
- How to identify your own Success Wound™, so you can find true success in your career
- Brooke’s BEST mindset tip to help you in your leadership journey and more.